From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2020 12:58 PM
To: blindtech@groups.io
Subject: can you set up a Gmail account on the same computer this a pop3 account too?

Hi all, for some reason outlook 2016 is acting weird today. All my mail that is supposed to be in my in box is in my deleted folder. Anyway, I have friends tell mee that a  Gmail account  is better. I supposed that is a matter of opinion, but I thought I would have both if possible. I am running outlook 2016, and jaws 2020, on a windows ten computer. Thanks for your help. Jim