moderated Re: can you set up a Gmail account on the same computer this a pop3 account too?

Dan Longmore

Yes, I have my gmail account tied directly into Outlook but you can have a separate  way to get gmail either through web mail or using another mail program.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2020 3:58 PM
To: blindtech@groups.io
Subject: can you set up a Gmail account on the same computer this a pop3 account too?

Hi all, for some reason outlook 2016 is acting weird today. All my mail that is supposed to be in my in box is in my deleted folder. Anyway, I have friends tell mee that a  Gmail account  is better. I supposed that is a matter of opinion, but I thought I would have both if possible. I am running outlook 2016, and jaws 2020, on a windows ten computer. Thanks for your help. Jim