Re: edge and default search engine

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:24 PM, Deb and the girls wrote:
I have 32 bit not 64 on this laptop.  Does that make any difference?
-
I would think not, but I do not have a Windows 10 32-bit machine on which to test.  The main issue is whether you've had original/old Edge replaced by new Edge or not, whether that happened via Windows Update or choosing to update it manually from the Microsoft Edge Download Page.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss