moderated Re: PictureSmart Being Blocked By Corporate Firewall

Mark Fisher

Hi All. thanks for the various replies. I'm actually based in Western Australia - and do understand some of the privacy implicaitons fo GDPR etc - however I don't believe that will be an issue for me. So from what I here, only whitelisting all outgoing requests is the only answer. I'm assuming the technical people can trace those through the back end so we'll give that a go. Might need to flag that with FS - I would doubt I'm the only person who's come across this issue.

Cheers and stay safe.
--
Mark Fisher
Principal - HR Systems