Re: question about edge and chrome and jaws

Milton Ota

Hi,

Are you able to update that computer running Windows 7 to Windows 10?

I don’t think Microsoft Edge will work on Windows 7 but I may be wrong.

You are not taking advantage of all that JAWS 2020 offers in in Windows 10 when you are only running Windows 7.

It may be time to invest in a new Windows 10 Computer.

Milton