moderated Re: PictureSmart Being Blocked By Corporate Firewall

Abraham Sweiss

You need to take into consideration the GDP our rules, the California privacy laws, and what other regulations your company has to follow.
If freedom scientific does not comply with any of the above regulations, your companies security and legal teams will prevent you from using that particular function and jaws

Thanks,abraham

On Aug 1, 2020, at 12:27 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:55 AM, soner wrote:
What you need to do is to tell the relevant network guys to whitelist
all the outgoing connection requests from Jaws on corporate firewall,
there is no other way.
-
And if they refuse, be prepared to get your boss involved first, then HR if needed.  This is both an "ability to do my job" and an ADA issue.  There is also no credible security risk from allowing JAWS the communication mechanisms it routinely uses.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss