From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of soner
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2020 8:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: PictureSmart Being Blocked By Corporate Firewall

Jaws does not have proxy settings of course, at least as of the moment.
What you need to do is to tell the relevant network guys to whitelist all the outgoing connection requests from Jaws on corporate firewall, there is no other way.

On 8/1/20, JM Casey <jmcasey@...> wrote:
JAWS has proxy settings?

If so, I never knew I guess. It’s a good idea because yeah, I’m not
surprised that people on corporate machines/networks would run into trouble.
It must have had a special exception at my old workplace.