From: Brian Vogel [mailto:@britechguy]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Friday, July 31, 2020, 12:25 PM
Subject: What is hCaptcha?
Cloudflare is a web hosting service, and a big one.

They are not the only entity using hCaptcha, as I have run into it
elsewhere.  The next time I hit one I'll have to pay careful attention
with regard to what the accessibility option(s) are related to it.

/The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it./
       ~ Lawrence Krauss