From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James English
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 10:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What is hCaptcha?

Hi,

It's something cloudflare uses, and is horrible. You need to download something they call an 'accessibility cookie,' it's the most clunky workaround possible but they don't have an audio challenge.

On 7/31/20, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Hello,

I'm using the most recent version of windows10 and Jaws2020.

I went to the site checkpeople.com. At times after I enter my user id
and password I'm taken to what is called hCaptcha. There is an imiage
on this page I need to see what it is. Is this something Google Chrome
is now using?

Support at checkpeople.com didn't seem to know about

hCaptcha.

Thanks,