moderated Re: Using JAWS to Send Private Message during Zoom Meeting

Cynthia Bruce

My understanding is that if you save the meeting chat, the host can see everything including private messages. As host, I have never seen messages between attendees when they happen.

Cynthia

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 9:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using JAWS to Send Private Message during Zoom Meeting

All or one of you could correct me but, sending messages of any kind during a zoom meeting, cannot the host see it? Example if 2 of the participants are making fun of the host via text messages, cannot he or she see it.  Not that I’d do it.  However, a person who frequently hosts zoom meetings told me that the host can see or in this case, hear, any texts that are being sent.