From Shaz.
Canberra, Australia.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, 31 July 2020 8:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Zoom meeting question

When the 40 minutes is up, the meeting will disconnect. Just redo the
original link and you're back in business.
At 01:38 PM 7/30/2020, you wrote:
Hey guys,

So here's a question. With the free zoom plan, i know they limit you
to a 40 minute meeting. Can you keep using that same link once the
meeting expires, and just start over, or do you have to create a new
meeting.
I've got some stuff that i need to have some meetings for, and was just
curious about this.

Cheers,

Jed