moderated Re: Odd new behavior with selectable controls on Web pages

Chris Hill

No, not having that trouble here, I just checked with both browsers.

Btw: those having trouble with tabs crashing with jaws running in Firefox 78 will be happier with 79.

On 7/30/2020 17:41, Steve Matzura wrote:
I haven't yet figured out whether this is a JAWS problem or a browser problem, but it happens in both Firefox version 79.0 and Chrome version 84.4147.105, both the latest version for each browser. If I open a combo box or radio button to select something, I can't close it and move to the next control. I've noticed this happens on Amazon and groups.io. Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, what's the workaround or fix?

Thanks in advance.