Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 3:12 AM
Subject: Downloading Jaws

Hi All,

I wished to download the latest version of Jaws2020 this morning using Chrome. It didn’t finish the download, and I saw a file starting with the word unconfirmed in my downloads folder. Eventually, I tried the same download with Microsoft Edge and was able to complete the download as expected. So I uninstalled and re-installed Chrome. I tried the download again using Chrome and could not complete the download. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Best Regards,

Les