From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 1:38 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Zoom meeting question

Hey guys,

So here's a question. With the free zoom plan, i know they limit you to a 40 minute meeting. Can you keep using that same link once the meeting expires, and just start over, or do you have to create a new meeting.
I've got some stuff that i need to have some meetings for, and was just curious about this.

Cheers,

Jed