moderated Re: Using JAWS to Send Private Message during Zoom Meeting

Rick Miller

Or, couldn’t you also use the Alt+H keystroke to get to the chat function?  I’ve tried this.  When the box has opened I have tabbed to the list, but when I get to the list this way JAWS won’t read it.

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cynthia Bruce
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 10:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Using JAWS to Send Private Message during Zoom Meeting

Hi Rick,

If you want to send a private chat message, you need to tab past the participant list to the chat function. Hit enter there, and then go to the list of participants in the chat function. Once you find the person you want to message, hit enter and you will be able to enter text to send a private message. Finally, when you have typed the message, just hit the enter key to send the message. Hope this is helpful.

Cynthia