Van: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] Namens Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Verzonden: donderdag 30 juli 2020 16:36
Aan: main@jfw.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: conversations withjaws in outlook 2013

I have not seen an option in Outlook rules to do what you want. Microsoft Accessibility might have an idea.  Here is an idea that I think could help you.  If you have your inbox sorted so that that newest is on top, you can move to the first message by a given person, Then, hit the application key while you are still in the inbox.  Hit F to jump to the “Find related” menu option. A submenu will open and the first option, on which you’ll already have focus, is called messages in this conversation.  It will display all the related messages with the same subject line and you can delete the older ones and/or read just the top message you need.  You may need to use F6 or Control Tab to bring focus to the list of messages.

I have never used the cleanup conversation option, so I don’t know the ins and outs of that feature.

Robin