From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hank William
Merchant
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 4:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how user friendly is zoom with jaws?

Hello,

I am a jaws18 user using the latest 2004 release of Win10. I have never used
zoom, so i am wondering how easy is it to use zoom with jaws to join and be
part of scheduled meetings? Any help with this would be so very much
appreciated. Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank