moderated Re: conversations withjaws in outlook 2013

Then consider creating a manually run rule that looks for messages with subject containing what you need to get rid of that are older than today, and kicking that off as needed.

You might be able to do that same thing with a rule for when something is received with the subject you want to nuke, but it would also require custom VBA scripting to avoid nuking the message you just received based upon what I can find in the Rules Wizard.

I'd just create a rule that deletes all messages with that subject that you can run after having read the latest one that arrives that you can kick off after having read the latest one and don't need it anymore.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss