moderated Re: how user friendly is zoom with jaws?

John Covici

You might want to update to Jaws 2020, but zoom is quite accessible.
There is a zoom training course and some scripts by Hartgen consulting
which are very useful.

On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 04:34:14 -0400,
Hank William Merchant wrote:

Hello,

I am a jaws18 user using the latest 2004 release of Win10. I have
never used zoom, so i am wondering how easy is it to use zoom
with jaws to join and be part of scheduled meetings? Any help
with this would be so very much appreciated. Much, much thanks in
advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank