moderated Re: conversations withjaws in outlook 2013

William Windels

Hi Brian,
The traditional conversation view doesn't work. It works well if there is a real conversation so, every body in the discussion replys on the other mail.
In my situation, the messages are send separately and have no connection to each other except that de subject and the sender are the same.
But this critheria are not enough to determine it as a conversation.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 29 jul. 2020 om 22:54 heeft Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> het volgende geschreven:

Why not just use conventional conversation view, which uses date, and make the sort order newest to oldest?

Very conventional, very common, and gets you to the very message you want, every time, if you've either read the earlier ones or deleted them.  Otherwise you'll land on the first most recent unread one, I think.  I tend to clean out what comes in very quickly when it comes to business related messages, so I don't often have anything but the most recent one in a given conversation when the next message arrives to begin with.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss