moderated Re: How long is a Zoom meeting available?

Joseph Hudson

Hello, after using a personal meeting ID they're always using the same link. If you schedule them under separate meeting nights which the system creates for you then no. And those links are available as long as you want them for. If you're using a meeting ID that you let the system create for you. And if you want them to convene with the same link, just scheduled a meeting for three hours. And I'm for sure you'll be good to go.
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789@...

Office phone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency sell

254-813-2461

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Jul 29, 2020, at 3:54 PM, Ann Byrne <annakb@...> wrote:

I have three Zoom meetings with almost all the same people tomorrow, one at 9:00, one at 10:00, and one at 11:00. Do I need to create three separate meetings, or can we all reconvene thrice at the same link?

Thx