From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Csercsics
Sent: 27 June 2020 19:05
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: android vs ios.

Braille support on Android is nonexistent. I tried to get this display
working on 3 different Android devices, and got nothing. Yet the OS claimed
it was supported. Braille support on all operating systems is very badly
tested, and is of a poorer quality than speech support, which is sad times,
but at least it's usable on everything else except Android. So if you need
portable braille, you're pretty much stuck with Apple, sadly. Android has
some nice options, and I'd prefer it, but I like to read a lot, so that
doesn't work.