moderated Re: How long is a Zoom meeting available?

Jaffar Sidek

Doesn't it depend on your version of Zoom is a paid or free version?  As far as I know, the free version allows for 40 minutes meeting, while the paid version allows for the meeting organizer's discretion as to the meeting's length.  I'm not sure though if there are different paid schemes or plans.  Cheers!

On 30/7/2020 5:09 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
Based on what I've observed, a Zoom meeting is "perpetual" in nature.  The link, and ability to use it, remains in place until and unless the original organizer closes/deletes the meeting (and not having actually gone through that process, I don't know what it is).

My partner has been joining the same Zoom meeting on Wednesday afternoons for something like 8 to 10 weeks now.  Of course, if you're the first arrival at any given time you'll have to wait for the next person to join.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss