moderated Re: How long is a Zoom meeting available?

Based on what I've observed, a Zoom meeting is "perpetual" in nature.  The link, and ability to use it, remains in place until and unless the original organizer closes/deletes the meeting (and not having actually gone through that process, I don't know what it is).

My partner has been joining the same Zoom meeting on Wednesday afternoons for something like 8 to 10 weeks now.  Of course, if you're the first arrival at any given time you'll have to wait for the next person to join.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss