moderated Re: conversations withjaws in outlook 2013

Why not just use conventional conversation view, which uses date, and make the sort order newest to oldest?

Very conventional, very common, and gets you to the very message you want, every time, if you've either read the earlier ones or deleted them.  Otherwise you'll land on the first most recent unread one, I think.  I tend to clean out what comes in very quickly when it comes to business related messages, so I don't often have anything but the most recent one in a given conversation when the next message arrives to begin with.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss