moderated conversations withjaws in outlook 2013

William Windels

Hello,

Since not everything is accessible in ms outlook, like the treadview in outlook 2010, I was wondering If I am missing something.

My question:

I have several mail messages from always the same sender and sometimes the same subject and I want just to have always

Only the newest mail with that subject.

This messages come from the 4me ticketing system as notification so, the subject starts with request #  and then a number and after it, the subject of the ticket.

Since every change in the ticket generates a new mailmessage and only the last message is important for me, I would like that outlook cleans all old messages so that only the newest message from each ticket stays in the inbox.

Making treads and cleam up them , does not work perhaps it’s not a discussion and/or , all mails are from the same sender.

I need a rule like this:

Remove all the mails inwith the same subject that are older then the newest one.

Any hint is very welcome

Kind regards,

William Windels

William Windels

Incident Manager SWF

02/506 0 487 / 0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op maandag- en vrijdagnamiddag)