moderated Re: is chat function in Webex accessible?

Mark Fisher

--
Hi
I've found using WebEx Teams desktop app good however sometimes their can be alot of tabbing. Meetings through WebEx Teams allows muting vidoe with a keystroke but this is not in the WebEx Meeting browser app. Also, in the browser app, their is no keystroke to raise your hand - I've raised this with Cisco WebEx Accessibility. We can schedule our WebEx meetings internally through Outlook which works well and allows people    to join internally by the app or WebEx Meetings. I agree that the desktop app is more accessible at this point from my experience.