moderated Re: is chat function in Webex accessible?

Abraham Sweiss

I thought it opened in the app, but could be wrong.

Before using the app, I always had trouble logging into a webex session.

Once I started using the app, it was easier for me to log into webex.

Everytime someone enters in a comment to the chat, jaws reads it out, only issue is when the chat is rather active.jaws gets noisey.

I use short cut keys to navigate

https://help.webex.com/en-us/7wr87q/Cisco-Webex-Teams-Keyboard-Navigation-and-Shortcuts

and

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/CWMS/3_0/Managing_Meetings/cwms_b_managing-meetings-cwms-release-3-0/cwms_b_managing-cwms-release-3-0_chapter_011.pdf