moderated Re: Now, I've Lost Word from my Desktop

Ward Dudley

Shirley,

Nope it wasn't you.  LOL  I thought the same thing.  Then I thought that something had gotten into my computer.  I did all kings of scans and even called Microsoft line but there was nothing.

Computers have to love them but sometimes GRRRRRRR!.

Ward

On 7/28/2020 2:55 PM, Shirley Tracy wrote:

I was afraid it was me. I kept asking myself what I had done. But the thing is, Word was on my desktop, and the next time I turned on my computer, it was gone. It wasn’t in the Recycle Bin, either.

Shirley Tracy