moderated Re: Now, I've Lost Word from my Desktop

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 02:34 PM, Ward Dudley wrote:
It's been a ongoing problem for several months now.  Things just disappear from the desktop.
Just as a counter data point, I have had not a single call to this effect and complaints of same have not been making the rounds of any of the computer technical forums I frequent.

If this is happening repeatedly, and you are certain that you have done nothing to remove something, then if you are on Version 1909 or earlier and already have the ISO file for that version, or are on Version 2004 and need to download it, you could try Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file

       ~ Lawrence Krauss