From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 9:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: emoji on windows 10

ย

๐Ÿค”

Well, this works with Narrator, but not with Jaws 2020.

ย

Apparently, the menu opens, but Jaws says squat.

I can tab or arrow until my fingers fall off and nothing.

But, when I hear โ€œmenuโ€ if I hit enter, an emoji is selected.

ย

Is there a setting in Jaws to make this work?

ย

ย

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,โ€ and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, Iโ€™ve never once regretted extending it.)"ย - Edward Herbert

ย