moderated Re: Now, I've Lost Word from my Desktop

Barbara Sheinbein

One additional thought.  I have accidently deleted a desktop icon before.  I went into the desktop recycle bin.  I found it there and restored it to the desktop.  If you ar not familiar with this, I will give you some tips.

1.       Press enter on  the recycle icon on your desktop.

Press the letter for the word you are looking for.  Example might be M for Microsoft or W for Word.

2.       Once you find it, press either shift-10 or the applications key and up or down until you find restore.  Press enter.

Stay safe.

Barbara