From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 10:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Speech cut feature is unavailable

Hey y'all, it's michael again. I'm sending this email message just want to ask how to enable the feature of Speech Cut? Everytime when I try to enable this feature, it say  that it's unavailable.

here is the voice feedback that I got from Jaws

 Avoid speech cut off when using Bluetooth headphones or some sound cardsUnavailable
Only available when Lower audio volume of programs while JAWS speaks checkbox is unchecked.
User

and here are the steps that I took to get to the problem.

1. Press Insert+6 to enable the settings center,

2. I pressed the command CTRL+Shift+D to bring up the user default application.

3. After I bring up the user default application, I typed the word cut in the edit field.

4. After I typed the word  cut, I pressed down arrow to search the Speech Cut feature.

and an issue started to occur. What did I do wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

michael Munn

Error! Filename not specified.

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu