From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Abraham Sweiss
Sent: Tuesday, 28 July 2020 2:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: JFW List (jfw@groups.io) <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Re: is chat function in Webex accessible?

I would suggest using the desktop app.

The browser tends to be problematic with regards to accessibility.

Thanks,abraham

On Jul 27, 2020, at 11:10 AM, Van Lant, Robin via groups.io <Robin_Van_Lant@...> wrote:

Anyone figured out how to use chat in Webex?  JAWS will read some of the chats as they come in, but I cannot figure out how to get to that area and/or type a message.  I’m using Google Chrome to access meetings and JAWS 2020.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114