moderated Re: is chat function in Webex accessible?

Debbie April Yuille

Hi

Are you saying that the desktop app is accessible? I was under the impression that WebX wasn’t that accessible at all.

Thanks

Debbie

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Abraham Sweiss
Sent: Tuesday, 28 July 2020 2:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: JFW List (jfw@groups.io) <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Re: is chat function in Webex accessible?

I would suggest using the desktop app.

The browser tends to be problematic with regards to accessibility.

Thanks,abraham 

On Jul 27, 2020, at 11:10 AM, Van Lant, Robin via groups.io <Robin_Van_Lant@...> wrote:

Anyone figured out how to use chat in Webex?  JAWS will read some of the chats as they come in, but I cannot figure out how to get to that area and/or type a message.  I’m using Google Chrome to access meetings and JAWS 2020.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.