moderated Speech cut feature is unavailable

Michael Munn

Hey y'all, it's michael again. I'm sending this email message just want to ask how to enable the feature of Speech Cut? Everytime when I try to enable this feature, it say  that it's unavailable.
here is the voice feedback that I got from Jaws
 Avoid speech cut off when using Bluetooth headphones or some sound cardsUnavailable
Only available when Lower audio volume of programs while JAWS speaks checkbox is unchecked.
User
and here are the steps that I took to get to the problem.
1. Press Insert+6 to enable the settings center,
2. I pressed the command CTRL+Shift+D to bring up the user default application.
3. After I bring up the user default application, I typed the word cut in the edit field.
4. After I typed the word  cut, I pressed down arrow to search the Speech Cut feature.
and an issue started to occur. What did I do wrong?
Thanks a lot.
Best regards
michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu