From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Meyer
Sent: 14 July 2020 19:30
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Sound Card Question Windows 10

Rick:

Yes, I have speakers into my sound blaster card and headphones into my on board Realtek audio. Today, I plugged in my camera for a Zoom meeting. Jaws stopped speaking through sound blaster and tried speaking through the speaker built in to my camera. It was too quiet to hear, but fortunately, narrator was loud enough to hear through the small camera speaker.

I had to go to windows 10 sound settings and switch the focus back to the sound blaster card, and all audio came through fine.

I still have the sound blaster card checked in Jaws, which should mean that all Jaws audio comes through it, even when a different audio output is selected in windows 10 settings.

I would like to figure out how to make this work properly.

Randy Meyer