moderated Re: bluetooth keyboard question

Loy

I have the logitech K780. I do not like it for the key layout. It has round keys instead of the normal square ones. The function keys do not have the typical space after each group of 4. The arrow keys are small and below the shift key. There is not the typical  6 pack   keys. It is well made, very heavy and made with a groove at the top to put a tablet or phone. It does work with three devices, computer, phone and tablet.   I would like to sell it.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: bluetooth keyboard question

Check out the Logitech K780.
 someone else who I thin; is on this list, likes that one quite a bit, but I do not know about the keys separation.

Richard

On Jul 27, 2020, at 10:05 AM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@...> wrote:

Something to consider as well, find out the actual measurements before purchasing.
My wireless Logitech keyboard, not bluetooth, measures about 18 inches left to right and almost 8 inches front to back.
If it is an inch or two smaller, it may not have the key separation you want.
This is an older one, but the F-keys are separated into groups of four, it is exactly like a regular desktop keyboard.
In fact, I think I will look into a bluetooth transmitter that I could plug into an old desktop computer to turn one of those into a bluetooth keyboard.
Glenn