moderated is chat function in Webex accessible?

Van Lant, Robin

Anyone figured out how to use chat in Webex?  JAWS will read some of the chats as they come in, but I cannot figure out how to get to that area and/or type a message.  I’m using Google Chrome to access meetings and JAWS 2020.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114