moderated Re: How to group by subject - Was: RE: in outlook 2019, how do you delete messages with one subject at once if you aren't interested in them?

Adrian Spratt

I can’t remember who posted this alternative method, but it’s what I’ve been using for a while.

Press the applications key. Release.

Press f. Release.

JAWS verbalizes, “Messages in this conversation.” Press enter.

Shift-tab to land in this list of messages.

Control-a for select all.

Delete key.

To return to the original message list, press escape, then alt-tab, release, alt-tab a second time.

A little burdensome? Yes, but it becomes automatic.