moderated Re: How to group by subject - Was: RE: in outlook 2019, how do you delete messages with one subject at once if you aren't interested in them?

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 08:38 PM, Dale Heltzer wrote:
group by subject.
No snark intended, but you've given your answer, or the exact thing you need to do, which is the hard part.

ALT+V (View Ribbon), AB (arrange by), J (subject).   I can't tell you how to go back to whatever arrangement you had without knowing what that was, and you'll need to look at how you've elected to group typically before changing it to subject.  For myself, I use Date (conversations) for my default view, so substitute a D where the J is in the other command sequence to go back to that.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss