moderated Re: FS renewal portal

Jim Weiss

I would call 800-444-4443.  I had no issue on the portal page, but it did require me to create a separate account for the eStore.
Regards,

Jim Weiss

“God grant me the serenity to Accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And wisdom to know the difference.  Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world As it is, not as I would have it.” | Serenity Prayer

On Jul 25, 2020, at 11:18 PM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

I have been trying to take advantage of the 20% reduction in price for renewing my JAWS subscription, but I can't seem to get past the log in screen.  I even reset my pass word, but still no joy.  The odd thing is that I am able to get to the page where I can choose between the 1, 3, or 5 year plans, but when I make my choice, by hitting Space on the Order button, I can't get to the payment page to complete the order.  Has anyone else had a problem with their renewal?