moderated Re: Cross posting here

Michael Munn

Ok thanks so much.
Best regards
Michael Munn.
P.S I never anticipate that new computer can have configuration like this enabled that i never knew.
Thanks again Bill for your kind  help.
Best regards
Michael munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 11:59 PM Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:
Which braille display?

Richard

On Jul 24, 2020, at 8:53 PM, Michael Munn <michaelrbms@...> wrote:

hi all, this is michael. I'm cross posting this time. Do any of you know how to configure your computer to turn your external keyboard off while the computer is off?
I'm asking question like this is because Ever Since I got a new computer in January I begin to experience this issue. My Braille display won't turn off on my new computer  when I put my  computer to sleep while the Braille display is on USB connection. My Braille display turn itself off on my old computer while it's on USB Connection  when I put my old machine to sleep. I want to know what settings in the new computer that I need to adjust?
Hope to hear from you.
Best regards
Michael Munn