moderated Cross posting here

Michael Munn

hi all, this is michael. I'm cross posting this time. Do any of you know how to configure your computer to turn your external keyboard off while the computer is off?
I'm asking question like this is because Ever Since I got a new computer in January I begin to experience this issue. My Braille display won't turn off on my new computer  when I put my  computer to sleep while the Braille display is on USB connection. My Braille display turn itself off on my old computer while it's on USB Connection  when I put my old machine to sleep. I want to know what settings in the new computer that I need to adjust?
Hope to hear from you.
Best regards
Michael Munn