moderated Re: Route jaws to PC no longer working

David Reynolds <david@...>

Never seen that. It could be useful, but on this occasion, no dice,

David.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: 24 July 2020 13:54
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Route jaws to PC no longer working

Here's a quick way to run Jaws 2020 with its default settings.  This will determine if it's 1 of your settings that causing this or something else.

Hold down the, Insert key, then press the, spacebar, to activate the layered keystroke feature then press the letter, Z.  This will temporarily bypass
your settings and put Jaws into it's factory default settings mode.  This keystroke is a toggle so, press the key combination sequence again to go back
to your personal settings.

Temporary bypass using current User Settings and use JAWS factory default = Z.

Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 5:15 AM

Hi there, have you sent your jobs back to factory settings, that could also help in some ways. I know that’s a pain in the butt, but however that might only be the only way to restore all your JAWS settings. I hope this helps.

Sent from Tim’s iPhone 8

On Jul 24, 2020, at 9:02 AM, David Reynolds <david@...> wrote:

James,

Good idea, but same result,