moderated Re: Route jaws to PC no longer working

Timothy Appleby

Hi there, have you sent your jobs back to factory settings, that could also help in some ways. I know that’s a pain in the butt, but however that might only be the only way to restore all your JAWS settings. I hope this helps.

Sent from Tim’s iPhone 8

On Jul 24, 2020, at 9:02 AM, David Reynolds <david@...> wrote:

James,

Good idea, but same result,