From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: July 23, 2020 6:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Route jaws to PC no longer working

This might sound crazy, but test with another keyboard if you have an extra. I had a keyboard quit working with the Escape and numpad delete key. Different keyboard, back to working.

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office |  (APO)

303.334.4184

Don.mauck@...