moderated Re: How do I approach an employer regarding installing JAWS on a PC they're giving me for my job?

Justin Williams

Yes, approach them through a written even letter if you want to make it more formal.

Or, just call them and tell them.

It is your write under the AdA.

And besides, if you don't use JAwS, how will you get the job done?

Justin