From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: 24 June 2020 21:43
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Reading pdfs with confidence

With notepad and qread, para-wise navigation is not possible. And reading the document line by line or through say all are both not good ideas. If you open it in word, it can sometimes miss things. I have seen this happen.

Rahul
On Jun 25, 2020, at 2:08 AM, Dean Martineau <topdot@...> wrote:

I have made Word my default PDF reader. I haven't encountered
problems, but that of course doesn't mean I won't encounter them. I
find it far preferable to Adobe Reader.