It seems odd to have both weav and midi files in the same project, though the midi files might be the same music but the music notation files for the same passage as one before it?
I never dealt with Sonar enough to know.

Richard

On Jul 22, 2020, at 3:54 PM, Annabelle Susan Morison <foristnights@...> wrote:

I think this ended up as a duplicate email.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 3:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Are Any Of These Accessible To Screenreaders?

Well, are they in an odd format, or standard mp3 or .wav or windows media, etc.?

If so, GoldWave has a nice file merge feature that is completely accessible.  You would use the Tools menu and select File Merge and then add the folder and if they are in order already, it can put them into one file for you.

There is a fully functional demo, or if you decide to use it on an ongoing basis it is only $50, or so.

www.goldwave.com

Richard