moderated Re: restoring settings
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Here you go:
How to Import Your Exported settings
list of 6 items
1. Launch your JAWS context menu by pressing the JAWS key and J on your laptop.
2. Use the arrow keys and find utilities.
3. Find and click on the Import/Export settings menu
4. Click on the Import Settings…
5. A dialogue will appear which says “a backup file”.
6. Press next
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers!
----- Original Message -----
From: Don H
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 4:28 PM
Subject: restoring settings
So for some reason my Jaws 2020 got corrupted and I had to uninstall it
along with the settings to get to work again. I have a backup file of
my settings but don't know how to use it to restore my settings. Can
anyone give me step by step instructions to do this?